Deprogramming Followers: Covering Extremism Post-Capitol Riots
The conversation around extremism lingers, especially after Jan. 6.
Watch this webinar with Dr. Manisha Sinha, a Draper Chair in American History at UConn, and Thorsten Wagner, the Executive Director of FASPE – Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics, to learn about:
- How the Capitol riots compare and parallel to historical events.
- How journalists can cover followers of extreme movements moving forward.
- Over Zero’s guide on Reporting on Extremist Groups
- Election SOS – First Aid Kit on Covering Conflict
- Election SOS – First Aid Kit: Safety Checklists
- Also check out our expert database, which is a diverse roster of non-partisan, vetted sources.