Professor of Government, Dartmouth College
I am a Professor in the Department of Government at Dartmouth College. My research, which focuses on misperceptions about politics and health care, has been published in journals including the American Journal of Political Science, Journal of Politics, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Pediatrics, and Vaccine.
I received my Ph.D. from the Department of Political Science at Duke University and previously served as a RWJ Scholar in Health Policy Research and Professor of Public Policy at the University of Michigan.
- Dartmouth Prof. Brendan Nyhan on What He Calls ‘A Democratic Emergency’ in Vermont Public Radio
- “Trump’s most worrying attacks on democracy, in one giant chart” in the Washington Post
- “How To Navigate Your Newsfeed And Sort Fact From Fiction” on North Carolina Public Radio
- “Michigan again a target of election disinformation” in the Detroit Free Press
- “Democracy In Turmoil & Election Stress” on New Hampshire Public Radio
- “7 ways to avoid misinformation about the election” in PolitiFact
I can help with...
- Election Security
- Electoral College