#VoteReady – How to Reach Young and First-time Voters with Vote.org
Najaah Daniels, Chief of Staff at Vote.org, breaks down the barriers to engaging young and first-time voters in this webinar jam-packed with surprising statistics, nuanced insights, and helpful tips (for example, you can ask Siri how you can register to vote).
- It’s important to differentiate between young voters and new/first-time voters. Not all young voters are new, and not all new voters are young.
- You can embed Vote.org’s powerful tools into your website for free. For example, check out their voter registration tool. All of the embedding codes can be found on vote.org’s technology page.
- This year, Millennials and Gen Z will make up over 37% of eligible voters. Frame your coverage around empowering people to vote rather than making it seem like a chore.
Watch the full webinar to learn:
- How to reach a critical audience of young and new voters.
- Ways new and young voters can get-out-the-vote and help others do the same.
- How you can use Vote.org online tools in your newsroom.