2022 Engaged Elections Training
Limited Time Offer: The Engaged Elections Cohort
“This training provided WSHU with the needed framework to really understand the work that we need to do, how we want to accomplish the work and a way to communicate the change and importance of this work to our different stakeholders.”
– Rima Dael, General Manager, WSHU Public Radio
Back by popular demand! Our 2020 Engaged Elections training, led by engagement experts at Hearken, supported dozens of newsrooms in successfully launching a Citizens Agenda approach to their elections coverage, and helping to meet the information needs of voters they were serving.
- Intro to The Citizens’ Agenda: This public-powered election model is the key to making your elections coverage centered on the needs of the audiences and communities you’re serving.
- Developing and Refining Your Vision for Elections Coverage: This hands-on workshop helps your team break free from past habits and see inspiring ways of shifting elections approaches for better outcomes.
- Expanding Your Audience – Network Mapping: We’ll help your team map out which audiences you’re not yet reaching, and develop smart plans for better listening and responding to those you haven’t served.
- Metrics for Engagement: Using the metrics your newsroom already values as a starting point, we’ll help your team build a successful strategy and tracking approach that aligns with their vision and goals.
We’ve run cohorts in June and July, and we will run an August cohort if there is sufficient interest.
Hearken is offering a special rate for both training and their Engagement Management System technology to support Engaged Elections work.
This unique training and engagement platform will prepare your team to launch a public-powered journalism approach in time for the critically important 2022 U.S. Elections.
For more information about our bundled rate options, and to secure your team a spot, click the button below and fill out our form.
Additional questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org