Charlie Gerow, Quantum’s CEO, is a nationally recognized leader in strategic communications and a trusted advisor to leaders in government and business.
Named to the prestigious “Influencers 500″ list by Campaigns and Elections magazine, Charlie has also been selected as one of the 50 most influential Pennsylvania Republicans by Politics Magazine and one of the Top Ten Political Consultants in Pennsylvania. He’s also been called “Harrisburg’s most politically well-connected conservative” by Harrisburg Magazine.
- “Will the Unrest in Philadelphia Affect How Pennsylvanians Vote?” in New York Magazine
- “The presidential race looks tight in Pa.: How the polling this year is different from 2016” in York Daily Record
- “The presidential candidates grab attention, but it’s the smaller Pa. races that touch local lives” on Penn Live
- “The Biggest Battleground: Why Who Votes in Philly, Suburbs Could Decide Election” on NBC Philadelphia
- “Our Political Insiders join us live on air to discuss the final Presidential Debate” on Local CBS 21 News
- “Trump campaign makes play for Latino voters in Pennsylvania” in the Washington Post
- “Democrats still outnumber Republicans in Pa. but GOP has closed the gap” on Penn Live
I can help with...
- Voter Behavior