CEO, National Vote at Home Institute
Amber McReynolds is one of the country’s leading experts on election administration and policy, and co-author of the book “When Women Vote”. Amber is the CEO for the National Vote At Home Institute and Coalition and is the former Director of Elections for Denver, Colorado. During her time there, she transformed the elections division into a national and international award-winning office. She has proven that designing pro-voter policies, voter-centric processes, and implementing technical innovations will improve representation for all voters.
- “Meet the Woman Behind the Country’s Effort to Embrace Mail Voting in 2020” in Time Magazine
- “States cite smooth election, despite Trump’s baseless claims” in the Associated Press
- “Amber’s Waves of Voters: Meet the woman who helped Colorado become a leader in mail-in voting” in the Colorado Springs Gazette
- “How did Colorado get really good at elections? By having really bad ones before” on 9News
- “Trump’s cascade of falsehoods about voting by mail” on PolitiFact
- “Record early vote leads to tranquil Election Day at polls” in the Associated Press
I can help with...
- Mail-in Voting